Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Starbucks Ain't No Thing ... Try My White Families Line of Kwaanza Cards

The Starbucks thing is just that ... a thing. I say let it go.

But, at the same time, I've been thinking of designing some softer approaches to the favored holidays of other religions and groups:

My "White Families" line of Kwaanza cards

My "You Missed the Messiah 2000 Years Ago" Line of Rosh Hoshanna Cards

My "Here's a Photograph of an Atheist Burning in Hell" Greeting Card

My "No Monarch But Me" Line of Birthday Cards for the Queen's Birthday

My "We Never Should Have Declared Independence" line of fireworks (all duds)

My "I'm Feeling Ambivalent" Line of Valentine's Chocolates

My disposable place settings, when you are fairly certain the wedding you've been invited to won't be too far separated in time from someone's visit to divorce court

My "Hey Redskins Fans, If You Want a Superbowl Franchise, Switch Your Allegiance" T-Shirts

Message me if you would like to make a purchase!